Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pinterest! and some questions.....

I finally jumped into the pinterest pool! Yay!  I love it! I will have to really make sure to manage my time wisely on there. I am sure I could get lost for hours on there. I think i might set a timer for 30 minutes and only allow one visit a day to see if I can control myself. Ha! I am a very visual person. Having all my bookmarked items in one place will do wonders for my craft productivity. I would love to see any of my readers pins if you would like to share. Feel free to follow mine as well. Do you think I should make my profile name my blog name or leave it as my real name? I was thinking for blog readers it might be easier if I used my blog name. Anywho, I am very new to the whole pinning thing and all tips are welcome. Hope to hear from some of you!

P.S. I have a few post lined up I just need to get my pics on here. I promise there are crafts and recipes soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...