Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ooopps!

In case you are all wondering, yes my blog looks a little different. I was playing around with some page elements and accidentally lost all my color settings. AAAHHH! I tried to fix it and actually like it a little better. I am thinking of creating my own background. ~If time and children permit!~ I don't know we will see. Mr. Wonderful surprised me one year for my birthday with the Adobe Photo Elements 7 and I have just scratched the surface of it's abilities. Hopefully it will help me come up with some amazing creations for my blog.

I have some DIY furniture recreation post and sewing post coming up soon....stay tuned!! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...