Thursday, July 21, 2011

Total Chaos......

I have been so busy with the craziness we call life. My blog has suffered in the process. As of right now a dear family member is in critical condition with very little signs of a happy out come. We are praying but it may just be time. In the midst of that I have had play dates, birthday parties, and a little babysitting for a friend. My poor sewing machine must grow lonely in there all by herself. I have used her a few times this week but only in short spurts. The chevron, zigzag, whatever you call it quilt is still very much a wip.:( I did manage to crank out some darling mug rugs for a belated wedding gift to a friend. Leave it to me to forget to snap a photo. Oh well, hopefully she will get a picture I can share. In the mean time I am still here just trying to keep up. Hopefully my next post won't be so far from this one. I have no idea why but as I sat down to write this I totally heard the Doogie Howser theme in my head (hence the font). I haven't seen that in ages no idea why it is fresh in my memory. It is only fitting to end this post like this........... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...