Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1,2,3, Sew

Okay the family has been and gone for their visit. My mother loved her pillow with a flower of the boys hands(will post pics later). I have allot to blog about but I am have a few things to do so I will try to get a few more post in tonight after i load all my pics. In the mean time I ran across this awesome book. It is called 1,2,3, Sew  by Ellen Luckett Baker . The title of my post is linked to her blog so when clicked it will take you directly to it. You can enjoy her blog thelongthread.com. She has some awesome craft inspiration of all shapes and sizes. The book holds 33 simple sewing projects with patterns and instructions included. For anyone looking for a cute easy go to book for simple sewing projects this is the ticket. Go check it out. There is also a link on the right for amazon where there is a video  review of the book. Okay I will try to get on tonight and post a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...