Friday, November 11, 2011

Thank You Veterans!

I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to all the Men and Women who so proudly serve/served our country. Thank you also to the family of those who serve and have served. It is a great honor to have such honorable people standing up for our country. On a more personal note Thank you to my late Grandfather who served in the Army, My Father-In-Law  retired Air-force, Two aunts who were in the Army and Navy, and lastly my father who desperately wanted to serve but was never able to. He is almost completely deaf so he did not meet the medical requirements. He still tried and there is  something to be said for trying. ;)

      ~God Bless America and the Women and Men who protect it~
  Happy Veterans Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...