Saturday, June 22, 2013

Video Tutorial of the Pamphlet Style Children's Art Book ** Not a craft for children**

 
Hi all!! Here is the video tutorial as promised!!! Please go easy on me this is my first got at this. Ha Ha! I hope it is informative and very helpful. Any questions or comments please feel free to leave it in a comment or email me. I apologize for the less than stellar lighting a thunderstorm started just as I started recording. Please watch the video before attempting your own so that you are prepared. This will make for an easy and successful book.:)
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoy!!!
Oh and here is the link for CraftyLoops that I mention in the video CraftyLoops Youtube Channel
 If you would like to see the picture tutorial for this please click Here
 
Thank you all for watching!!! Feel free to leave me a massage, like or pin the video!
 
Linking Up!!!
 

Organized 31
 
 
Becoming Martha


DIY blog Classy Clutter
 
By Stephanie Lynn


                                             Milk and Cuddles Mommy Club Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...