Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Paper to Thread Shop is Open!!!!

Oh my goodness I am so excited!!! I finally opened the shop! I am slowly but surely filling up my listings. Here is the link PapertoThread on Etsy.com!  If you have a chance pop in and tell me what you think! This has been a dream for a while now and the feeling of just listing is a great feeling.  Here are some of the books listed.
Check out info below the pictures for an up-coming tutorial!! So excited to share this fun easy bind!
 
 







 
 
Also I am getting a tutorial together today for an easy pamphlet stitch art book for your kiddos! I will be sharing it this afternoon or tomorrow for anyone interested in learning how to make one. They are quick, easy, your kids will love them, and I bet you have all the items needed in your home. Check back later to learn how!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...