Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year!  

              This year has brought many great changes. I have ventured out in my crafting, found great new ways to organize my home and family, and made great new friends. All while loving life with two wonderful toddlers and one amazing husband.

I reluctantly started this blog but I am so glad I did. I have met so many wonderful people and learned so many new crafts along the way. Thank you can not be said enough. This blog is my outlet and I can not believe how many wonderful things it has done for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading and I hope 2012 brings great things for all.

I didn't have Ruby Red Slippers so I got the next best thing....Ruby Red Toes!!
~ Have a Blessed New Year Everyone~

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year - 2011 was good but 2012 will be great! I am glad to have E-Met you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen Thank you so much! I couldn't have dreamed of a better blog buddy than you. You offer such great inspriration and craftiness to the craft world! Thank you and I can't wait to see what 2012 brings for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...