Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teething!!!

So my little one is having a horrible time teething right now. I should be sleeping right now but I am up tending a cranky baby. He just got settled back in his crib so I took some time to do a little tinkering with my blog. My sister set this up so I am completely clueless how this thing even works. I did find some really cute templates and changed things around a bit so I feel a little more at ease with it. I should have gotten all my house work done this evening and gotten started on a few sewing projects that are mounting up on my desk. I have two little boys who get first dibs on mommies time so I will be cleaning my kitchen and hitting the hay. Sorry craft room you will go untouched yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...