Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm still here...I promise! :)

Hey there!! Sorry I have been MIA lately. Loads of stuff going on. Had a wonderfully hot summer (could you hear the sarcasm) LOL Now we are onto Home Schooling! Yay!! It is only preschool but I want to be as organized and  efficient as possible so that I can  adjust to schooling before Kindergarten. So far it is a blast! K loves it! E, well sometimes he participates. He is not quite 3 yet so really isn't interested. We let him follow along when ever he feels the notion to. On sunday nights I sit down for a couple hours and prepare the next weeks work. I  had no idea  how much work goes into home schooling. Oh my goodness it is a lot but I feel like you get out what you put in. The extra time spent is well worth it. Loads of crafts and fun things. I was worried at first but I really enjoy it. Right now I am very happy with our decision. We will see how I feel by the end of the school year. Ha!

I have been binding and sewing. Japanese Stab Binding is my latest venture! I conquered it!! Will share pics when I finish a couple more. Really loving it! For sewing just stuff for friends and family. I have the most wonderful network of ladies I met through Baby Center and we all just finished a quilt for one of the girls in the group. It came out beautifully and is full of love. I am sure when it is all said and done we will each have a quilt that each of us contributed to. I will pee my pants if I get one! hehe Those ladies mean the world to me. Seriously like sisters. Anyway, I am rambling and I should be doing something else I am sure. You know sewing, binding, or dare I mention house work. :P I will try my best to get a new post up asap with pics of the latest binds, sewing, and maybe throw out some ideas for pre k homeschooling!

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...