Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Feeling kinda ugh...



This week I had planned to do a couple post. Life, however, got in the way. I am not feeling so hot for some reason. Oh and did I mention I must have slept wrong the other night and woke up at 3 am to what seemed like my neck having seizures. It is still very sore but I am able to move around with out fear of a spasm. I have a Dr. App friday so hopefully it is just a bad case of crazy sleeping position. Yesterday I was all gung-ho to sew. I went in my sewing room got out all my stuff, popped in Ink Heart to have something interesting going in the background, and then it seems the wind left my sails. I never even touched the sewing machine. I haven'y sewn in about 2 weeks.  I played with my kids and watched the movie. I hope to be out of this funk soon and get back to myself again. I think if I start exercising and getting into more of a routine I will feel better. I just hope I can pull it together soon. I hate feeling like this. Have you ever been here? I guess you would call it a rut. I know that the only person that can change this is me and I need to get to it. At the end of Ink Heart Eliza Bennett sings such a sweet inspirational song. it was really touching and also said to me "Ashley , Wake up!" Life is too short....you need to take it for all it's worth.


This is the only video it would let me post with the song in it.(sorry this is my first time posting a video so hopefully I did it right) The song is called 'My Declaration' sang by Eliza Bennett (Meggie in the movie) This video also shows a lot of a character called Dustfinger from the movie and other random bits of the movie. I just wanted to share the song with you guys. If you haven't read the Ink Heart Trilogy or seen the movie you should. I loved it!

I feel so much better now. Just writing this really helped.

1 comment:

  1. Yes!! I let my mind wander. I am not even sure where my day went other than the wee nap I took while the baby slept!

    ReplyDelete

Your words mean so much to me. Thank you for making my day! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...